Are You Seeking Yet Another New Challenge?
What Are Your Responsibilities?
You’ll assist with the personal care, home care and domestic needs of the client whilst enjoying the opportunity to enrich somebody’s life by helping them to remain in their own home.
Is Experience Needed?
You must have
•Previous experience in a carer role, even if it’s voluntary. We give full training and constant support and supervision to staff.
To be apart of the Soma Carer agency you must possess the following qualities:
* Well organised
* Kind, caring and sensitive to the needs of others
* Ability to use your own initiative
* Able to communicate effectively
We pride ourselves on offering excellent pay, flexible hours and good career progression in a friendly and supportive setting.
” I love working for Soma because they give me hours that fit around school hours”
” I started out with Soma as a carer but have progressed to Risk Assessor and Field Supervisor. I am now on the company’s Care Coordinator Trainee Programme.”
CARE COORDINATORS REQUIRED
You will have fantastic managers on board who are very hands on and passionate in terms of quality being delivered. Therefore, you will be fully supported by management in your role.
Soma Healthcare agency London deliver high quality domiciliary care. Therefore, we are seeking:
• Someone who is reliable, organised and hardworking
• Someone who understands the role as a care coordinator
• Someone who is a team player but is able to use their own initiative as well as working well under pressure.
Is Previous Experience Needed?
You must have either:
• Previous experience as a Carer with Risk Assessor or Field Supervisor experience, Or
• Previous experience managing rotas or rostering of care staff or carers / support workers in an office based environment.
Main Duties: Co-coordinating rotas, supervisions and appraisals. Liaising with Social Workers, Clients and their families, other healthcare professionals. Conducting team meeting. Promoting the services Soma carer agency provides.
To apply please download the application form and send it back to us:-
42 Skyline Village, Docklands, London, E14 9TS
List of documents required for registration – CLICK HERE