HEALTH CARER TRAINING
Soma Healthcare provide mandatory training courses to all of our staff, external organisations and individuals.
TRAINING COURSES PROVIDED INCLUDE:
- Understand your role
- Your personal development
- Duty of care
- Equality and diversity
- Work in a person centred way
- Privacy and dignity
- Fluids and nutrition
- Awareness of mental health, dementia and learning disabilities
- Safeguarding adults
- Safeguarding children
- Basic life support
- Health and safety
- Handling information
- Infection prevention and control
- Moving & Handling
- Record & Report
Benefits of completing your training with us:
- Here at Soma Healthcare we like to provide a number of fun and interactive training sessions to promote confidence and communication whilst simulataneously gaining the knowledge and skills required to tackle any daily struggles that may occur as a carer. We have practical sessions which include role plays activities and the use of medical aids and equipment that may be regularly used in your work setting
- We often have internal lecturers and visits from external lecturers during your training with Soma Healthcare. Our lecturers give you an insight into the theoretical and practical current experience and knowledge needed to work in this challenging but rewarding industry.
- Soma healthcare look to use a variety of different methods of training to step away from traditional theory focused training courses which commonly are quite tedious and not very engaging. We incorporate training strategies to encourage interaction and engagement based around the job, such as live-action demonstrations and instructional videos.
- We offer very competitive pricing and payment plans available to all.