CARE FUNDING SUPPORT SERVICES
The government have introduced various ways for individuals to access funds that can be used to purchase domiciliary and social care. These includes, but is not limited to, Direct Payments.
Direct payments are provided by your local health and social care trust and can be available to you after a need’s assessment is conducted and concluded that due to your circumstances you need additional services under health and personal services legislation. If this is your first time applying for direct payments discuss your options with your social worker.
Direct payments are available if you are:
- If you are 16 or over and suffering from a disability
- A parent responsible for a child with a disability
- If you’re are a carer aged 16 or over
- As a result of you being assessed as needing services under health and personal social services legislations
- If you are an elderly person
The processes and mechanisms involved in order to access the financial assistance can be very complicated, slow and time consuming.
We, at Soma Healthcare Ltd, provide an outstanding support service for a variety of vulnerabe young people and adults, which will help you to access and manage any financial assistance you qualify for.
If you are interested in finding out more about Direct Payments and our support service, don’t hesitate to contact any of our branches.