HOME CARE FUNDING SUPPORT SERVICES
Get funding support for our London home carers
The government have introduced various ways for individuals to access funds that can be used to purchase domiciliary and social care. These include, but are not limited to, direct payments.
Direct payments are provided by your local health and social care trust and can be available to you after a needs assessment is conducted and concludes that due to your circumstances you need additional services under 'health and personal services' legislation. If this is your first time applying for direct payments, discuss your options with your social worker.
Direct payments are available:
- If you are 16 or over and suffering from a disability
- If you are a parent responsible for a child with a disability
- If you are a carer aged 16 or over
- If you are an elderly person
- As a result of you being assessed and declared needing services under health and personal social services legislation.
The processes and mechanisms involved in order to access home care funding support can be very complicated, slow and time consuming.
At Soma, we help speed-up the process by providing an outstanding support service for a variety of vulnerable young people and adults, helping you to access and manage any eligible home care funding faster.
If you are interested in finding out more about Direct Payments and our home care funding support service, don’t hesitate to contact any of our branches.