Heath & Home Carer Training London
Soma Healthcare provides mandatory training courses to all of our staff, external organisations and individuals.
Our carer training courses cover:
- Understand your role
- Your personal development
- Duty of care
- Equality and diversity
- Work in a person centred way
- Privacy and dignity
- Fluids and nutrition
- Awareness of mental health, dementia and learning disabilities
- Safeguarding adults
- Safeguarding children
- Basic life support
- Health and safety
- Handling information
- Infection prevention and control
- Moving & Handling
- Record & Report
Benefits of completing your carer training with us:
- We like to provide a number of fun and interactive training sessions to promote confidence and communication, whilst simultaneously gaining the knowledge and skills required to tackle any daily struggles that may occur as a home carer.
- We have practical sessions which include role plays, activities and the use of medical aids and equipment that may be regularly used in your work setting.
- We often have internal lecturers and visits from external lecturers during your training.
- Our lecturers give you an grounding and insight of the theoretical and practical experience and knowledge that is needed to work in this rewarding industry.
- We incorporate dynamic training strategies to encourage interaction and engagement around the job, such as live-action demonstrations and instructional videos.
- Affordable training - We offer very competitive pricing and payment plans available to all.